- Students have a 30-minute lunch period.
- School lunches will be free again this year, daily menus can be found here.
- If a student wants additional a la carte items or snack items, they are available for purchase.
- We encourage 6th grade students to bring a sack lunch during the first week of school as it gives students a chance to figure out how the lunch room functions.
- The Commons is open in the mornings before school with a small offering of items such as bagels, cereal, muffins, and breakfast sandwiches along with milk and juice for purchase.
- Parents can place money on a student’s account using Skyward Family Access or by bringing a check to the lunchroom cashier (students can also give the check to the cashier).
- After the students finish eating and have cleaned up after themselves, they may choose to stay seated in the Commons to socialize with friends, play ping-pong in the gym, play basketball or other activities outside on the turf field, or do homework in the Library.